Submitting Content to TNN
TNN welcomes the submission of articles, videos and other news-worthy or interesting content. TNN has the goal of becoming a robust news aggregate with a bend on tyranny, which includes a bevy of topics too many to list here. Use your own judgement. The submission process is very relaxed and open to all comers. However, TNN reserves the right to reject any content for any reason.
Before submitting content, whether you’re an experienced author or extreme novice be sure to get acquainted with the site. Peruse our articles as well as our array of topics to get a feel for the content and subject matter we’re interested in publishing. But don’t feel limited to content that identifies acts of tyranny or otherwise negative news. We’re equally excited to learn of and publish content detailing positive acts or solutions to tyranny.
The criteria covered here is specific to the content being submitted and not the method or associated details of the submission. That’s covered further in this section. Although the content criteria is very flexible and somewhat accomodating, it’s still important that you understand where the line is drawn and why. This will help to save time for all of us and possibly guide you in your efforts.
TNN doesn’t reject submissions simply because it contains foul language or descriptions of illegal or unsavory acts. TNN doesn’t necessarily reject submissions that promote or tout political ideologies or religious beliefs. However, if it feels like puffery or evangelism it is likely to be rejected. Additionally, shameless self-promotion or plug-laden content will be rejected automatically.
Content submissions may contain back-links to the author’s blog or other sites, but may not contain any links to the author’s blog home-page. For example, it’s perfectly acceptable to embed links to the author’s previous articles on the same topic or to other publisher’s related content.
If the content being submitted is a video, it must be original content by the author or an original assemblage of content by the author. Otherwise, it must generally conform to the guidelines for “fair use” of material as outlined in Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.
Although perfectly acceptable to submit written content containing quotes or snippets from other publications, in all other respects the content must generally conform to the guidelines for “fair use” of material as outlined in Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.
Formatting Your Submission
Although not an absolute requirement for initial consideration, in order to expedite the submission process you should follow these guidelines…
- Submit your content via email with or without attachments to email@example.com, or use our Submission Form below.
- Use the email subject, “Content Submission.”
- Be sure to send your message from an account that can receive messages.
- To ensure that you receive a response, if any add the domain “tyrannynews.com” to your spam-blocker white-list.
- Include your First and Last Name.
- Include a Title for your article or video, but avoid adult language if possible.
- Specify if you want a link back to your blog or another site. If you do, provide the specific link.
- Please consider adding a link to “TyrannyNews.com” on your publication. If you have linked to us, please include the URL where you’ve linked to us. You can find great TNN bugs, images and code to use in your links back to us.
In most cases, following the format of the following illustration will suffice for your submission…